To all competitors of the Winter Shakedown Event this weekend it is with regret that due to lack of entries we will be cancelling this race meeting. It is not financially viable for the Clay Pigeon Kart Club to hold this event and we would like to thank all that have entered for their support and look forward to seeing you all at Round 1 of the Club Championship on 8th March. We will be contacting all competitors to see whether they would like to be refunded or their entries carried over to Round 1.
The Clay Pigeon Raceway will be open as normal for Saturday practice but, unfortunately we are not able due to planning constraints to open on Sunday for practice.
Once again to all entrants thanks for your support and see you on the 8th March.