So an update to the engine that runs the Clay Pigeon Kart Club website has seen an exciting new version of the mobile website, for use with all mobile devices and ideal for touch screen computers.
Here, I’m going to give you a brief introduction and information on how to navigate the site. For those of you who are viewing this post on a desktop, you can view the new look site by clicking here, or going allll the way to the bottom of the page and selecting ‘switch to mobile version’ on any device.
When you’re done, please feel free to let us know what you think of it via our facebook page.
The Homepage hosts a large image and contains 3 main features:-
- The text in the top left corner is the title of the latest post by the club, touching/clicking the page anywhere will open it.
- The icon in the top-right will open the menu, this icon is available throughout the site
- Sliding the screen to the left will cycle through our latest posts on the site. (If you are using a mouse, click and drag the screen to the left to cycle through)
- ‘Categories’ will allow you to view our posts by a selected category (currently we only have News)
- ‘Go To’ will display the pages you will be used to seeing down the left hand side of our standard website.
- Selecting ‘Switch to website’ will take you to the web page you will be used to seeing.
When you have selected a post, it will go full screen. To return to the previous page, select the back arrow in the top left corner of the screen.
Comments are a default function in the new mobile website, however, the comments which are available are via the facebook plugin which is not yet compatible with the new style. Attempting to leave a comment will give you an error. If you would like to leave a comment regarding one of our posts, please do so on our facebook page.
Thanks for reading the brief introduction to the new look Clay Pigeon Kart Club mobile site.